Tuesday 22 October 2013

Something new.....

There's not been much in the way of celebrations since making the train cake for my dad for Fathers day, so I've not had chance to practice my cake decorating skills, so instead I have been having ago at a few other things.


I made these cupcakes for someone to take to work last week 




I have never done cupcakes before, so the decoration is not great, but I enjoyed making them and everyone enjoyed eating them.

I have also been making a lot of these miniature carrot and walnut loaf cakes. They are soooo cute!




They have been very popular!

Although I have enjoyed making these, and trying something I have never done before, I am really missing having a celebration cake to decorate, so I am really excited about Thursday as I have been asked to make a Vampire Diaries cake!
 I can't wait, but am also nervous as I always am when I am asked to do something I have never done before.
Hope it goes well!

I am sending this to Alphabakes for this months letter C (Cupcakes and Carrot cake)


No comments:

Post a Comment